- Food Pantry-a cabinet stocked with non-perishable food items for students to take as needed. Visits are confidential.
- Grocery Certificates-vouchers that can be used for perishable items at local grocery stores. Families with children have first priority.
- Praxis-service learning program that encourages students to volunteer in the community for credit in certain humanities courses.
- English as a Second Language-tutoring provided through the international student ministry to help students sharpen their skills in English.
- Cross-Cultural Volunteering Opportunities-experiences in helping and serving those in areas very different from the local community (e.g., Urban Plunge in Denver, Reservation Trips, international Mission Trip, coordinated activities with AISES, National LSM gatherings and urban service, coordinated community service activities with WOYATAN).
- Community Service - Angel Tree, blood drives, Habitat for Humanity.
- Pastoral Care and Spiritual Guidance available for students struggling with issues such as stress, relationships, and death, LCM peer ministry, faculty and staff Pastoral care
For more information on any of the campus religious organizations, please click on one of the links below.
Contact: Campus Ministries